Cindy attended the University of Bridgeport with a B.S. degree, emphasis on Retail Management and worked as a buyer in the Fashion Industry. She left the industry to raise her family until the death of her husband in 2005. Cindy took over Ridgewood Moving in June of 2005 and began learning all aspects of the moving industry including sales for local and long distance.
Cindy and Ridgewood Moving belong to the following:
- Wbenc Certified Woman Owned Business
- Certified Moving Consultant (CMC)
- AMSA ProMover, AMSA Claims/Arbitration Certified VP Executive Board of New Jersey Movers and Warehouse Association
- Move For Hunger Member
- Graduate of Tuck – Wbenc Executive Program
- Board Trustee for Center for Hope and Saftey
- Board Member for Commerce and Industry of N.J.
- Facilitator for CEO Round Table CIANJ
- N.J. Association of Women Business Owners
- Women Presidents Organization Member
Cindy has earned:
- 2010 Special Service, board of NJWMA
- 2013 Moving Company of the Year
- 2013 Certificate of Commendation, County Exec.
- 2013 Senate and General Assembly Citation, Assisting with Hurricane Sandy
- 2014 CIANJ Award for Impressive Good Works
- 2014 NJ Biz Best 50 Women in Business
- 2014 Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneur
- 2014 Citizen of the Year, Mahwah Regional Chamber
Cindy believes creating a culture of giving within your organization is not only good for business…it’s the right thing to do. With the resources in this Industry; Trucks, Labor, Warehouses we can give back in many ways. She believes it is important to get involved in your community, help when needed and engage your staff to be involved…. Pay it forward as you Move it Forward!