Moving Soon? Bekins will help you transition to your new home.
Through care, consistency, and attention to detail, we’ll make your move a seamless and smooth one. It’s important to hire a mover who excels at providing a comfortable, hassle-free experience. Call 1-877-995-2936 Why settle for anything else? You deserve the best.
Local Moving Services
Local Moving Presents Its Own Challenges
Many people assume that a local move is easier than a long-distance move. Local moves generally consist of simply moving belongings across town or just down the street. On the surface, it appears that a local move would be less of a hassle and you might even be tempted to handle the move yourself. While friends, family, and neighbors can be helpful in the moving process, you need security and assurance that your belongings, clothing, furniture, and precious family heirlooms arrive to their new destination on-time and intact.
We have the knowledge and expertise to make your next move a safe, efficient, and worry free process. We will get you settled into your home faster and easier than you could ever do it on your own.
What You Can Expect From a Local Moving Professional
Bekins is proud to have professional moving agents throughout the United States that are dedicated to making your move stress-free. From planning to executing, you are provided with a move coordinator as your single-point of contact. When you find yourself ready to move, you’ll find no other moving company offers the powerful combination of experience and expertise that you get from Bekins and our Local Bekins Agents.
- Planning your move – one of our local agents will provide a free in-home estimate and help you decide what moving services fit your budget.
- Consultation with a Local Agent – your local agent will be your point of contact for your move. They can help you answer just about any question or concern you may have regarding your moving experience.
- Packing Services – our team can pack all or part of your belongings-or you can pack items yourself.
- Loading/Unloading the truck – your driver and the crew will prepare your home and boxes for loading. In fact, you will not need to lift a finger. We take care of carefully loading your belonging while making sure they and your home are safe. During unloading, you should plan to arrive early to meet the driver and the crew on delivery day. While the crew is unloading, you’ll have time to inspect your belongings and make sure everything is there and nothing is damaged.
- Unpacking – as with packing, we can assist with unpacking. Of course, if you prefer to unpack yourself, that works too. Just communicate your expectations with your move manager and we are happy to help. We can also recycle your moving boxes and cartons, giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Follow-up – once your move is complete, you will receive a survey from us asking you to take a few minutes to let us know how we did. We strive to provide the best possible service for each of our customers, but realize there are always things to improve. We also want to make sure that you and your family are settled in and enjoying your new home.
Additional Moving Services
Whether you are moving to a new home or a new office, Bekins has you covered with residential and commercial moving services.
In addition, we offer specialized moving services for:
- Medical equipment transportation
- Heavy machinery transportation
- FFE transportation
- Office equipment
- Computers and IT equipment
- Unique furniture items
- Appliance moving
- Store Fixtures
With decades of experience in specialized moving services, you can be certain that we know the best way to move anything from a packed box of dishes to the largest commercial equipment. When safety and security are a priority, Bekins is your trusted, professional moving company.
Long Distance Moving Services
Moving Out of State, Across the Country, or Around the World
Moving long distance can be challenging for a number of reasons. One of the biggest concerns you have is that your belongings or equipment will be relocated safely, efficiently, and in a cost effective manner. With Bekins, you can rest assured that you will receive the highest quality long distance moving service at a price tailored to your specific needs.
- Full-service packing, loading, and unloading
- Packing supplies available for purchase
- Storage-in-transit for up to 180 days
- Protection plans for your belongings
What You Can Expect From a Professional Moving Company
You will work with a move manager throughout your move. Your move manager will be able to address any questions or concerns you might have throughout the moving process, but here are a few things you can expect with every move.
- Long distance moves are handled by a Bekins interstate agent
- The estimate process begins with the ballpark estimate or you can schedule an in-home estimate. With an in-home estimate, a local Bekins agent will come to your home or office to conduct a visual survey and help you plan your move. You will be supplied with 1 of the 3 types of an estimate:
- Non-binding estimate – the agent’s approximation of the cost, based on the estimated weight of the shipment and the accessorial services requested.
- Firm-binding estimate – an agreement between the agent and the customer that the cost of the move will be a specific dollar amount based on the estimated weight of the shipment and the specific services requested.
- Option-binding estimate – an agreement between the agent and the customer that the cost of the move will be no more than a specific dollar amount based on the estimated weight of the shipment and the specific services requested.
- Packing can be handled completely by our team or you may choose to pack items yourself.
- Your driver and crew will handle Loading and Delivery. You won’t have to lift a finger.
- You can pay for your move at the time of delivery with cash, money order, traveler’s check, certified check or cashier’s check. Or, with prior credit approval, you can charge the cost of your move to your personal credit card.
- If an item is damaged during the moving process, you will work with someone from the Bekins claims department to determine what was damaged and the best solution for solving the problem. If you experience loss or damage to your belongings, do not discard or repair anything without prior authorization from Bekins, as we reserve the right to inspect all items.
Additional Moving Services
When moving over a long distance, it isn’t as simple as packing up a few boxes and hitting the open road. There are times when there are items that need special attention. We are here to help make the moving process easier for you. That’s why we offer the following specialized moving services:
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E)
- Pianos and other specialty objects
- Pool Tables
Call 1-877-995-2936 now and find out how to save on your interstate move.