I’m moving during the off-season. How can I save money?
Moving in the off-season can mean colder weather and earlier sunsets. However, it also comes with its advantages: there’s no risk of your items overheating, moving companies have more available dates… plus, when you move with Bekins, there’s another pro added to the list.
If you’re moving between September 1 and April 30, you can save money on your move with the Bekins Difference Relocation Program.
What is The Bekins Difference Program?
When you move using the Bekins Difference Program, you get one-of-a-kind benefits including:
- $150 off the price of your move
- A time-span delivery guarantee, meaning we deliver within the agreed upon window or we pay you $150 per day
- 15% off full-replacement value protection (FRVP)
- $25 per day claims guarantee if the claims resolution letter isn’t received within 30 days
How can I be eligible for off-season moving benefits?
To be eligible for Bekins off-season moving benefits, your move:
- Must be a Cash on Delivery (COD) interstate move in the contiguous United States
- Needs to weigh at least 3,500 lbs
- Must load on or after September 1 and deliver on or before April 30
How do I get started with The Bekins Difference Program?
Getting started with The Bekins Difference Relocation Program is easy: