For more than 120 years in the household goods moving industry, Bekins Van Lines, Inc., has specialized in corporate relocation for transferees and their families.
Making a smooth transition for your employees is a priority. With its network of 370 agents and 5000 drivers, Bekins can ensure that your employees will be well taken care of.
As a Human Resources Director and Corporate Relocation Manager, you are looking for quality and profitability. Bekins offers this through our unique business model as well as the services that put us above the competitors.
- First-Class service for your employees – When a National Account client has an employee that requires relocation services, clients can be assured that their moving experience will be handled by qualified and trained professionals. The transferee will be serviced by one of the finest and most trusted firms in the moving industry.
- Priority Service – National Account relocations receive priority over individually booked moves. National Account Transportation Agreements are not affected by seasonal deviations, such as rate adjustments.
- Fixed Rates – Moving rates and discounts are fixed during the term of the agreement. During our busiest season of May through the end of September, peak charges are waived. This will provide savings to National Account clients that can equate to hundreds of dollars.
- Free Replacement Value Protection “Valuation” – Under a Bekins National Account, your employees will receive full value protection valuation up to $100,000 at no charge. Another significant amount of savings, $300 – $800 depending on the characteristics of the move.
- Custom Tailored Moves – We are focused on listening to the requests and needs of the transferee and fulfilling them with an honest, accurate and detailed moving plan. From partial packing to full pack, to delivery of cars separate from the household goods, to moving of pets, we will create the estimate tailored to your employee’s requirements.
- Communication – Sharing of information is critical to providing a positive moving experience. Our move coordinators will be in touch with you and the transferee on a regular basis.
- Higher Level of Work Production – Bekins will step up and handle all of the components of the move. Our move management staff is focused on alleviating stress and taking the time to coordinate all aspects of the move so your employee won’t have to worry about the moving process. We’ll set up appointments, communicate with the transferee from the time of estimate all the way to when the truck leaves destination.
- Reduced Work for You – You will save time and focus on your day-to-day activities. Simply send us the name of the transferee and we will promptly start the relocation process.
- Direct Billing – We will invoice the company directly with a comprehensive breakdown of all costs.
- Accurate Invoices – We will perform a complete audit of the relocation charges. When you receive a Bekins invoice, you will know that it is accurate.
- Unique Web site – Start the relocation off right. We will create a Web site that can be used for your transferees to insert their moving information and send it to the correct moving consultant.
To find out more information about a National Account Transportation Agreement with Bekins, contact A.J. Schneider at 1-317-558-0746 or AJ_Schneider@wvlcorp.com.