The privacy of our customers is important, and we’re committed to protecting it. Please review the information below to get an understanding of how we protect your information.
Information Covered in this Policy
How We Obtain Information
Bekins has a variety of means by which it collects information, including:
- Information submitted via our website, through phone calls, and in mailings (including email)
- Information collected through “cookies,” which track and collect viewing and clicking data, as well as other data about visitors to our website
- Transactions you conduct with any of the companies or agents in the Bekins family
- Anyone you have authorized to provide information
- Other services provided to you, in connection with a financial product or service
Bekins utilizes first- and third-party cookies to see how our visitors are using the website. This can include which pages are viewed, what links are clicked, how much time a user spent on a single page, and other basic website usage data. We use this information to better improve our website for customers over time. Should you want to opt out of having your data collected, you can find more information here.
The Security of Your Information
We’ll Never Sell Your Information
Bekins absolutely does not sell your personal or business information to outside parties. The only people who will receive your information are those who are authorized to have access to it in order to provide you with the correct products and services.
Questions? Contact Us
If you still have concerns about your privacy, or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.