Moving Soon? Bekins will help you transition to your new home.
Through care, consistency, and attention to detail, we’ll make your move a seamless and smooth one. It’s important to hire a mover who excels at providing a comfortable, hassle-free experience. Why settle for anything else? You deserve the best.
Bekins is proud to have a large network of professional moving agents, throughout the United States, dedicated to making your move stress-free. From planning to executing, you are provided with a move coordinator as your single-point of contact. You’ll find no other moving company offers the powerful combination of experience and expertise that you get from Bekins and our Local Bekins Agents.
- Plan your move – one of our local agents will provide a free in-home estimate and help you decide what moving services fit your budget.
- Consultation with a Local Agent – your local agent will be your point of contact who can help you answer just about any question or concern you may have regarding your moving experience.
- Packing Services – you may choose to have our team pack all or just some of your belongings.
- Loading/Unloading the truck – your driver and the crew will prepare your home and boxes for loading. In fact, you will not need to lift a finger. We take care of carefully loading your belonging while making sure they and your home are safe. During unloading, you should plan to arrive early to meet the driver and the crew on delivery day. While the crew is unloading, you’ll have time to inspect your belongings and make sure everything is there and nothing is damaged.
- Unpacking – as with packing, we can assist with as much as you would like. Just communicate your expectations with your move manager.
- Follow-up – once your move is complete, you will receive a survey from us asking you to take a few minutes to let us know how we did.
What to Expect
For more than a century, Bekins has been moving companies and families with unrivalled expertise and a strong commitment to customer service. As a leader in the moving industry, we know the best way to help our customers prepare for their move. Our goal is to offer services that allow you to relax and leave all of the hard work to the professional movers.
- The moving process begins with an estimate. To obtain an estimate you have 3 options:
- Ballpark estimate – a convenient option for estimating the cost of an interstate move
- In-home estimate – a local Bekins agent will come to your home or office to conduct a visual survey and help you plan your move.
- Call 1-877-995-2936 to speak with a representative about services and options
- An agent closest to the location you are moving from handles local moves.
- Long distance moves are handled by a Bekins interstate agent and will work with a local Bekins agent to coordinate your move.
- Our team can handle packing completely or you may choose to pack items yourself.
- Your driver and crew will handle Loading and Delivery. You won’t have to lift a finger.
- You can pay for your move at the time of delivery with cash, money order, traveler’s check, certified check or cashier’s check. Or, with prior credit approval, you can charge the cost of your move to your personal credit card.
- If an item is damaged during the moving process, you will work with someone from the Bekins claims department to determine what was damaged and the best solution for solving the problem.
We are known for getting the job done right—and giving our customers a great experience when it comes to their move. Below, you will find what some of our customers have said about their experiences moving with Bekins.
Call 1-877-995-2936 now and find out how to save on your interstate move.
“I was totally satisfied with my entire moving experience. Bekins would be my first recommendation to family and friends. Thanks to the whole team for making my move a positive one!”