Information covered by this policy
How we obtain information
Your information is collected through a variety of methods. We may collect personal (and business) information about you from:
- The information you submit to us through our Web site, phone calls and mailings
- Through the use of “cookies,” which may track and collect viewing and clicking data as well as other data about our Web sites visitors
- Your transactions with any companies in the Bekins family and Bekins authorized agents
- Anyone you have authorized to provide information
- Other services provided in connection with a financial product or service
Bekins uses first party cookies as well as third party cookies to see how visitors use our Web site; this may include which pages are viewed, what links are clicked on, how much time was spent on a single page or the Web site overall, and other basic Web site usage data. Wheaton uses this data to better understand how our Web site visitors use our Web site so we may continually improve the Web site for our customers over time. You may find information about opting-out of having your site usage collected here.
The security of your information
Selling your information - or rather, not selling it
Bekins does not participate in selling your personal or business information to any outside party. To reiterate what was previously mentioned, the only people who will be given your information are those who are authorized and have a part in providing products and services to you.
Who to contact if you have questions or concerns
Please send an email to email@example.com to receive additional information.