How Can I Move Safely During the COVID-19 Outbreak?
Our priority at Bekins is the health and safety of our customers and employees. As an essential service, we are still in operation to serve you… but with a few changes. We’re taking extra precautions to help limit the spread of the virus.
- We are now providing virtual estimates in order to minimize individuals in your home
- Our expert team of movers will greet you with smiles rather than handshakes
- We ask that you allow our crew access to a sink and soap for frequent hand washing
- Movers will be equipped with with personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Boxes and packing material will be available for purchase in order to limit the spread of germs from used boxes
Can Bekins Accommodate My Moving Schedule?
If anyone in your household may have contracted the virus or you need to self-isolate, contact your local Bekins agent. It is our goal to accommodate your schedule and make your move a hassle-free experience!
How Do I Get a Virtual Moving Quote During COVID-19?
If you’re moving during the COVID-19 pandemic, get a virtual moving quote to limit the amount of people in your home. Learn more about our alternative survey options or contact your local Bekins Agent to get started!