The cartons are packed, the movers have arrived and you are ready to go. But not everything has to go, in fact, not everything is even safe to travel with you on your move. Here is a list of items recommended by Bekins Van Lines that cannot be moved with you during your relocation.
- Aerosol cans regardless of content
- Heating agents such as Sterno
- Nail polish/remover
- Fire extinguisher
- Any type of gas in bottles or tanks including propane or oxygen
- Paints, varnishes, solvents, thinners and oils
- Ammonia, bleach and other household cleaning agents
- Chlorine granules or powder
- Muriatic acid (also called hydrochloric acid)
- Auto batteries
- Charcoal/lighter fluid
- Matches and lighters
- Any other combustible product
Want to learn more? View all of our packing tips.