Bekins Van Lines HQ and several Bekins agents all over the country have recently participated in local Relay for Life events benefiting the American Cancer Society. Efforts have raised nearly $10,000. The Bekins agents participating in their own Relay for Life local events include:
- North Florida Moving Systems-Jacksonville, FL
- Allwright Moving and Storage – Sturtevant, WI (Racine/Kenosha)
- Lincoln Moving & Storage – Parma, OH (Cleveland)
- Bekins Van Lines – Countryside, IL (Chicago)
- Relocation Specialist – Atchinson, KS (Kansas City)
Bekins was proud to help raise money for Relay for Life to assist the American Cancer Society in helping those affected by cancer. Bekins events such as bake sales, rummage sales, spirit week, raffles and other fundraising drives raised thousands of dollars for Relay for Life.
Bob Dalaskey, Senior Vice President of Business Development added, “The American Cancer Society helps and supports so many families. We knew we needed to be part of Relay for Life to help the fight and raise some money. Thanks to all our Bekins participants for helping to make a difference”.
Anne Dietrich, CFO of Lincoln Moving & Storage stated, “One of Lincoln’s walkers was my 88 yr old Grandma who did the Survivor Walk with us. She is a 30 year survivor.”