- Drive across the country in one week.
- Spend $1100 to fill up on gas.
- Get together with your neighbors and practice the lost art of the convoy with your riding lawnmowers.
- Sleep in your car.
- Drive for 11 hours then spend another 3 hours picking up and setting things down. Remember to maintain a smile. Rest for 10 hours, then do it again the next day.
- Smile and let a truck merge into your lane.
- Thank a driver for bringing you 70% of the things you use today.
It’s National Truck Driver Appreciation Week!
Leave A Comment