The Bekins Blog
Easy Moving Recipes – Part Two
Bekins Van Lines understands the difficulties of trying to prepare a meal – on top of moving and unpacking – it can seem like an impossible task.
We’re here to ease the stress with three more easy-to-make recipes. Did you miss last week’s? You’ll want to check it out. It includes the recipes for easy fried rice, taco casserole, and more. If you want more dinner ideas, be sure to visit our Pinterest board for more delicious meals.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut crosswise into 1/2″ strips
- 2/3 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- In a resealable freezer bag (a big one), mix Bisquick, cheese, salt and paprika
- Dip half the chicken nuggets into the egg and then place in the resealable bag. Seal the bag and shake. Place the chicken on the cookie sheet and repeat the process for the remaining chicken.
- Drizzle your butter over the chicken and bake for 12-14 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
- 2 packages of Kraft Thick and Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese according to the package directions. You can prepare it using half the amount of butter and skim milk to reduce the fat.
- While the macaroni cooks, brown the beef in the skillet and drain. Add the spaghetti sauce to the meat and stir to combine.
- In a 9×13 dish, spread half of the meat mixture to cover the bottom of the pan. Follow with a layer of half of the macaroni and cheese. Repeat the layers with the remaining meat mixture and mac and cheese.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over the layers and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees
- Slice potatoes in half and then in strips and place in bowl
- Add the seasoning mixture to the bowl
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with olive oil or cooking spray
- Spread out the fries so that they are all laying flat
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and then flip
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes until golden brown